Trishuli is most famous fishing and rafting river lies in the bottom of the Ganesh Himal region. It is Moderate River and also named of Play River in Nepal. Rafting, Kayaking and Fishing are the major activities can be done in Trishuli especially after monsoon season. The river start flowing from Tibet and combine with Budhigandaki. Another river, Betrawati, also join the Trishuli and change its flowing capacity. While you will fishing in Trishuli River you can see the mountain of Langtang region.
The name of Trishuli is related to the god Shiva, where God Shiva drove his trident into the ground to create the three springs. The river Trishuli is big, bouncy and safe among others for rafting. It has more attracting in fishing as well. You can enjoy single day or multi-day fishing trip in Trishuli River.
- • Fishing in Trishuli River – one of the major tributaries of Narayani River System.
- • Ideal Fishing Ground – Golden Mahaseer, River Eel, and Catfish.
- • Relax in a relatively peaceful environment while gaining an ultimate fishing adventure.
- • Explore the surrounding areas of River that comprise of rich vegetation and magnificent gorges.
- • A beautiful adventure based beach resort