Golden Triangle in India is the route between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It’s named for the almost-equilateral triangle that the three cities make when plotted on a map. Starting in the capital, Delhi, and taking in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, it’s India’s most well-trodden tourist track.
Airport pick-up after arrival lunch at Delhi then Drive to Jaipur and overnight at Hotel in Jaipur.
After Breakfast full day city tour of Jaipur, visiting Wind Place outside photo stop later Amber fort by Jeep , City Palace , on the way photo stop at Water Palace ,free time at Tripolia Bazaar, then evening visiting Birla Temple , Carpet Factory later return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Early morning Yoga class at hotel after breakfast leave for Agra enroute visiting Abhaneri Step well and harshat mata temple. later visit fatehpur sikri then proceed to Agra upon arrival lunch at hotel after lunch visit Sikandra. later return to hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
After breakfast leave for Taj Mahal afternoon return to hotel for lunch afternoon visit Agra fort then proceed for Marble Factory. later return to hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
After breakfast leave for Delhi upon arrival visit Lotus Temple, Qutb Minar, India Gate later Souvenir Shop and then Transfer to international airport for final departure to your onward destination.
- 04 Nights accommodation by Twin/double sharing basis.
- All meals according to the itinerary
- All monuments entree fee according to the itinerary.
- 1 Hrs. Yoga class at Jaipur
- Tour Guide.
- Tour cost includes 5% Gov. Service tax.
- At the time of arriving at the airport welcome by garland.
- Every day, each person will be given a mineral water bottle.
- Expenses of a personal nature, such as gratuities, telephone calls, all the drinks.
- Any insurance surcharge.
- Any air tickets, any airport departure tax, etc
- Guide & Driver Tips
- Still / video camera fee.
- Any other expenses which are not included in our title, "The fee includes"