Langtang valley trekking is situated in the north of Kathmandu. It is one of the most popular trekking areas in Nepal, as the trekking to the area offers a multitude of trekking destinations. Langtang valley lies at the south of the Tibetan border, is sandwiched between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang Lirung (7246m) lies to the north; Gang Chhenpo(6388m) and Naya Kanga ri (5846m) lie to the south and Dorje Lakpa (6966m) at the east of the valley.
Langtang valley trekking is mainly to have trek in the remote but the most amazing valley of Langtang region, where you can have an exciting moment at high mountain lakes Gosainkund and the beautiful valley ‘ Helambu‘ and you can also visit the Langtang National park and then have a trek to the end of the valley to view wonderful ice flutes of Gyangchempo, Budget Adventure Treks & Expeditions treks frequently makes trip to this area, as it has been one of the demanded and well-loved trekking routes in the country.
Langtang Valley Trek highlights
- Trek through the Langtang Valley, also known as the ‘valley of glaciers’
- Climb Tserko Ri for its stunning scenic views
- View of snow-capped mountains such as Langtang Ri, Langtang, Langsisa and Ganjala Peak
- Experience Tibetan Buddhist culture and life firsthand
- Walkthrough spectacular rhododendron forests
- Stay in interesting teahouses along the route
- One of the lesser-known treks in Nepal